Pages

Apr 29, 2012

Badi & Jabba Get Married!



I'm going for a good friend's wedding today! His name is Badi, and he's marrying a beautiful Iban lady named Jabba! (Absolutely no relation to Star Wars here!) <3

I made this drawing to celebrate their nuptials! Sorry if I got the details on the costumes wrong ^^;;
I managed to finish this on the correct date! :D Their wedding will start... 30 minutes after this, at 6 p.m! Eek!
O my Lord!  O my Lord!  These two bright orbs are wedded in Thy love, conjoined in servitude to Thy Holy Threshold, united in ministering to thy Cause.  Make Thou this marriage to be as threading lights of Thine abounding grace, O my Lord, the All-Merciful, and luminous rays of Thy bestowals, O Thou the Beneficent, the Ever-Giving, that there may branch out from this great tree boughs that will grow green and flourishing through the gifts that rain down from Thy clouds of grace.

Verily, Thou art the Generous.
Verily, Thou art the Compassionate, the All-Merciful.
‘Abdu’l-Bahá

May the both of you be happy and blessed in each other's love! Good luck. you two! Congratulations!

P.S: I'm soooo gonna be late! >.<

No comments: