Pages

Mar 22, 2011

Ross, The Rockstar!

After drawing the pictures for Munirah and seeing them posted on her Facebook profile, this is what happened.


Ross wanted one too.

I didn’t have any confidence because of the problems I encountered drawing Munirah and I was afraid that it would take much longer this time. As was the case with Munirah, I have never personally met Ross before. But I do know him from something he did for Rizal a.k.a Syaoran. Ross did a makeover for his blog. And I’ve read Ross’s Feline Channel posts. That was a long long time ago.

I told Ganaesh all my misgivings and he told me to at least give it a shot. I said okay, and started sketching. There was a picture in my head already, of him picking up a cat. After I sketched that I asked Ganaesh what he thinks.


"The smile needs to be wider. He has a wiiide mouth. :D"

I asked him: what does Ross do?

"Well, basically he is a rockstar coder and designer la."

I imagined a guy so terer, that he can code with his feet.


After all that I realized something: it’s not appropriate as a profile pic. I was horrified. But Ganaesh said they were fine and that Ross would love them especially the second picture.

He was right. :3

It was a pleasure drawing the both of them. It gave me challenges that I’d never could have imagined. And the greatest surprise was this:


Ross’s brother VECTORIZED the picture.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

P.S:  It just occurred to me that I never use ‘Fird’. Isn’t that his name? Isn’t ‘Ross’ the surname? What?

4 comments:

Fird Ross said...

Both Fird and Ross are my first names. Feel free to call me any of them. I don't mind ;)

I mainly go by Ross because there's one hundred million Firdouss/Firdaus/Firdose/Firdouse out there that confuse crapload of people :D

Unknown said...

Ooooo~~ macam tu~

Ahmad Justin said...

Dude u need to tell her how to pronounce ur name heheehe :p

Ganaesh D. said...

Justin: They need to actually meet up first. :P