Pages

Jan 31, 2011

My sketches ladeedaa~

Like I said before, I've been sketching again.
And even learned a new trick: to colour using Photoshop (courtesy of my brother).
Like what I've told to many people (iBanez included), I still don't know what to do with them.

Anyways, here's a sample of my work. I'm quite proud of them, even though I've just started using Photoshop; used to MS Paint, you see.


This is Ganaesh, my trusty and adorable boyfriend. (Yes, you read that right, by. I just professed how cute you are on my blog for the whole world to see. Nope, I'm not taking it down!) Anyway, about the sketch. It started from a lot (and I do mean A LOT) of concepts. When I finally settled on this style, it wasn't coloured and he wasn't so sure when I told him I wanted to colour it. I still remember his words, "Beby go ahead and colour, I'll use the original for awhile because it hasn't been up there for long". But once I coloured it, it didn't take long for him to start using it. XDDD

Anyway, this one *points down* is supposed to be my twitter background. Because I got tired of looking at the blank, BLACK void that the picture didn't cover on my old background. (Its still there, you can go see.)


Why am I not using this already, you ask? Ask Ganaesh. He refused to put it up until after I make some corrections. (Why am I going through him, you say? Its because I have no idea how to adjust the size of the picture to accommodate the Twitter background.) Can you spot the problems? :D

Still haven't made the corrections. Nyeh~! :3

So, that's what I'm interested in doing recently. Sketches and scanning and digital colouring.
Now I have to think of how to protect my drawings from being used illegally and how to cover my butt from getting sued (if ever). Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Ganaesh said...

Of course I am your trusty and adorable boyfriend! *bangga bangga* :3