Pages

Nov 14, 2012

Deepavali Munya!

Ah, it is a time for celebrations again!

I have missed you very very much nyaa! Have you missed me?

I will tell you what has happened in the past 3 months (not that it's a particularly interesting story)...

...but that is a tale for another time. :3

I recently got myself a haircut, thus the different hair style for today's post. :3 It is a bit like Hinata from Naruto. My brother, Chester, cut it for me. XD

Whatcha think?


Since it's Deepavali today (I know it was OFFICIALLY yesterday, but it's still going to be Deepavali until I've had my share of my muruku nyaa!), I present to you a Munya Munya! version of a "small" Hindi movie I love so much. :D

I don't know if you've heard of it. Maybe you have. :3


May the light of Deepavali fill your heart with love and joy!

Happy Deepavali from all of us in Munya Munya!

1 comment:

Ras said...

LOL i like the kuci kuci hotahai XD *roll*